One of our priorities is the safety of our guests and our staff.
To offer you the pleasure of a worry-free holiday in a safe environment we are committed every day to:
- Maintaining correct preventive behaviour in order to guarantee compliance with the hygiene and safety protocols;
- Sanitising rooms after every departure to guarantee a sanitised and safe environment for the next guests;
- Guaranteeing and making sure others guarantee safe distances;
- Sanitising all surfaces with the greatest contact numerous times a day (such as the reception desk, the lifts and related buttons, door handles, switches, handrails, bathrooms in communal areas, room keys);
- Providing hand sanitiser dispensers in all communal areas;
- Constantly ventilating all environments;
- Maintaining the correct distance between the tables in the dining room;
- Being as welcoming as ever 🙂
- Guaranteed cleaning and disinfection thanks to the relevant products for surfaces and floors
- Sanitisation of rooms on arrival with specific equipment and professional alcohol-based disinfectants
- Cleaning of air conditioning filters in the rooms before every new arrival with specific certified sanitising products
- The required distances will be guaranteed on the beach, as well as the sanitisation of the sun loungers, walkways and other materials, using low environmental impact ecological products
- We have defined a training program for our staff on the application of all the prevention and protection measures for their own safety and the safety of our guests
- All our staff will be wearing suitable safety devices, to guarantee their own safety and the safety of our guests.
So, a new modus operandi, but our desire to welcome you will be as strong as ever!